I'm so excited to share the BIG NEWS! I've teamed up with Ketanga Fitness Retreats to host my own Pilates Retreat this summer on the North Fork of Long Island July 28-30th. A serious dream come true!
As a native Long Islander who had her wedding reception at beautiful Raphael Winery in Peconic, this location is near and dear to my heart. If you've never been, there's no better way to introduce you.
Every wine tasting experience is unique, and every workout experience should follow suit. On this 'workouts & wine tasting' fit-cation, we'll try a variety of fine wines and fitness moves, then we'll relax and unwind in beautiful and picturesque North Fork, NY ("the Napa of the east coast")!
While much of NYC escapes to the Hamptons on the summer weekends, the North Fork of Long Island offers a beautiful alternative known for its seaside charm and multitude of wineries. This weekend getaway will be the perfect balance of low-impact fitness, private wine tastings, local activities, and relaxation!
I'll lead this weekend retreat with a variety of Pilates-focused classes (with a bit of barre mixed in) for all fitness levels. Mornings will be a bit more vigorous while evenings will be more restorative. The best part? Classes will take place in a variety of gorgeous locations ranging from local vineyards (followed by private wine tastings) to our quaint inn, to the beach! Don't forget your camera!
The daily workouts will be complemented by a mix of private wine tastings, local adventures like biking on Shelter Island, and enjoying local dining. During free time, feel free to explore more vineyards, take a trip over to a nearby town, or go stand-up paddle boarding. I'm all about making this trip your own!
- 3 days / 3 nights accommodations at the cozy Duncan Inn
- 1-2 daily Pilates sessions with yours truly
- Two private wine tastings at local vineyards
- Biking trip on Shelter Island
- Relaxing time at the beach (+ optional stand-up paddle boarding for an additional cost)
- All meals included (except lunch Saturday)
- Local transportation to/from all activities included
- Welcome Wellness Bag filled with goodies! PHYTO Hair care and more!
The Duncan Inn is our quaint, quiet, and expertly-run accommodations for the retreat. Duncan himself will ensure everyone has what they need to be comfortable and have a positive experience. The Inn is a 'boutique motel' combining simple necessities with expert service, cleanliness, and modern decor. Each room has tea/coffee making facilities, a workspace, microwave/fridge, Iron/board as well as updated luxurious feeling bedding. The backyard has a fire pit, grills, and seating for relaxing with your new favorite bottle of wine, and the inn is walking distance from restaurants and farmstands in the Jamesport area.
Friday, July 28
- Welcome to Wine Country! A casual introductory meeting will break the ice, and then we’ll stretch out from our travels with a "Rock the Mat" Pilates & stretch session at the Martha Clara Vineyard. After the class, we’ll enjoy a private wine tasting, and then we’ll head to the hotel to shower and get ready for a welcome group dinner.
Saturday, July 29
- We’ll wake up to a "Wine barre" class at the inn where healthy breakfast will be waiting for us, delivered from a local restaurant. After some time to shower and digest, we'll head over to Shelter Island for a biking trip (or relax on the beach if you prefer!). In the later afternoon, we'll visit Palmer Vineyards for a low impact class / stretch, a private tasting, and a casual and fun dinner at a popular onsite food truck! Back at the inn, we'll light a bonfire and enjoy a bottle (or two) of wine to complete the amazing day.
Sunday, July 30
- Our final morning already?! We will pack up and head to the beach for our final workout of the trip. The class will be "Rock the Mat Restore", a restorative yoga, Pilates and strength training combo. We’ll have a picnic brunch on the beach with a farewell cheers, and then stick around as long as we'd like (with an option to go stand-up paddle boarding)! We're welcome to head back to the inn for showers and to pack up before leaving for the bus, train, or car ride home - happy, refreshed, and with new friends!
*Itinerary subject to change
- $867 per person in double room (2 beds)
- $1,097 private room
- $500 deposit to hold your spot
- Transportation to/from the North Fork not included, but we can provide you with simple bus and train information from NYC
Interested? Yay. We're happy to have you.
PLUS: Join me for 2 Pilates + Pinot preview classes at Lululemon HUB Seventeen in NYC on April 22nd and May 20th both at 3:30pm. More info and sign up here. Classes are $20, but if you sign up for the retreat, they're FREE!
See you in July. Cheers!! xx